Wednesday, March 25, 2009

san salvadoloreans


A game of spanish Scrabble(TM) that nicole and I played with my brother, Chris. It was great to get to hang out with Chris in El Salvador because he is the best and he knows so much about El Salvador. He was here to observe the elections and work with a group that helped the FMLN win.











These pictures were taken at the Museo de Arte Popular, a folk art museum. The scenes can represent anything from farmers working, mujeres making tortillas, important peace talks, to a sequence of a couple meeting, getting married, having sex, giving birth, and being a happy family, all contained in little egg-shaped ceramics.



Kevin is now almost completely free of amoebas! oh, and he got a haircut and a shave.



i got my first straight razor shave. this barber was incredible, like eduardo scissorhands. after he cut my hair and shaved my face he strapped a vibrating glove on and massaged my face, head and shoulders. i´m going to do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment