Tuesday, March 17, 2009

dang. i mean Yay!

I think I'm almost totally over the Dengue Fever that I diagnosed myself with. I had all the more common and less severe symptoms; headache, muscle and joint aches, nausea, fatigue, plus Dengue Fever is the name of a band that I have enjoyed listening to for years,
http://www.myspace.com/denguefevermusic .

As for more wonderful and interesting news, the FMLN party in El Salvador won the presidential elections 2 days ago. The people here are very happy, here is another blog that will tell you more,
http://ofamerica.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/que-viva-el-fmln-el-salvadors-left-win-elections-ends-150-years-of-military-oligarch-rule/



As beautiful democracy was being delivered in ballot boxes, Kevin and Nicole swim in beautiful water. These pools were connected by tunnels which one is able to explore through, though it is kind of scary. Kevin followed a local boy into one and swam/walked about 400 feet to the exit on the other side of the hill.

post tunnel syndrome


Today we went on a hike and found a guerrilla leader....

and then a swamp monster.


Wherever you order food here, it comes with one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment