Thursday, February 26, 2009

y mas photografias #2 doble

Takilik Abaj. a fun name to say. Mayan/Olmec ruins. it was hot here and we were tired and understood maybe 30-40% of what our guide said in Spanish, but it was muy interesante y tranquilo and they had a small zoo.



this little pond located near the Guatemalan Pompeii. muy muy tranquilo.
the gorge where the lava flowed through the middle of this town and now there are two janky suspension bridges to cross over.


Fuentes Georginas. amazing hot springs. this pool was very hot



1 comment:

  1. YO Nicole this is your brother. Whatup K-dog. I have started reading this blog now. I will say, you two got off to a strong start by calling it a "guatabloga". I notice that the "blog" term has been worked in as pun in a few other entries as well. Nothing makes me happier than puns - nothing.

    I am glad you are over your intense pooping, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete